Pembroke Pines church fraud attorneys
Fort Lauderdale - Pembroke Pines - Coral Springs - Miramar - Pompano Beach - Sunrise - Davie - Deerfield Beach - Weston - Tamarac - Lauderhill - Margate - Coconut Creek - Oakland Park - Plantation - Hallandale - Lauderdale Lakes - Cooper City - Hollywood - Parkland
Have you lost money because a scheme took advantage of your faith? Contact a Pembroke Pines church fraud attorney to learn what you can do about this situation. Working with an experienced firm like Fenster & Cohen, P.A. can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case.
Often, fraud is hard to identify before you are victimized by it. A Pembroke Pines church fraud attorney would urge you to look for the following warning signs:
- Financial opportunity presented by someone you have only known for a few months.
- Promise of higher returns than are logically possible or comparable to other investment opportunities.
- Using faith (through either hope or guilt) to persuade you to make financial decisions.
- Using the names of unknown faith-based organizations in other countries (which are hard to check and verify).
- Claiming success with no proof, or showing one or two examples of proof in order to convince many others.
- Finally, swift disappearance after the money is collected.
Of course, by the time this last sign occurs, the fraud has already taken place. Fenster & Cohen, P.A. knows that many church scams are actually a pyramid schemes that wire large amounts of money to bank accounts all over the world. Then, before the time at which the investment is supposed to pay off, the perpetrator disappears. If this has happened to you, it is essential that you contact a Pembroke Pines church fraud attorney as soon as possible.
Refreshed On March 10, 2013
Pembroke Pines church fraud lawyer
Sunrise church fraud attorney